Manofmusic Index du Forum

Manofmusic
Espace consacré à David Bowie et à la Culture sous toutes ses formes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Knock On Wood is next 40th Anniversary Picture Disc

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Juin - 07:33 (2014)    Sujet du message: Knock On Wood is next 40th Anniversary Picture Disc Répondre en citant

11 JUNE 2014

Knock On Wood is next 40th Anniversary Picture Disc

“You got me spinning, baby”

September 22nd sees the release of another very special limited DAVID BOWIE 7" picture disc release, the 40th anniversary edition of 'KNOCK ON WOOD (LIVE) / ROCK 'N' ROLL WITH ME (LIVE)'
Originally released in Autumn 1974 and taken from DAVID LIVE, these two 2005 mixes by Tony Visconti are making their vinyl debut. The original DAVID LIVE single mix of KNOCK ON WOOD was a UK top 10, however the US went with ROCK 'N' ROLL WITH ME also from DAVID LIVE in response to Donovan’s recent cover version there.

DAVID BOWIE - KNOCK ON WOOD (LIVE) / ROCK 'N' ROLL WITH ME (LIVE) LIMITED EDITION 40th ANNIVERSARY 7" PICTURE DISC.

A-Side Knock On Wood (David Live - 2005 Mix)
    (Steve Cropper/Eddie Floyd)
    Produced & mixed by Tony Visconti
    Recorded live at Tower Theater, Philadelphia, July 1974

AA - Rock 'n' Roll With Me (David Live - 2005 Mix)
    Catalogue Number DBKOW40

The images used on this release are both live photographs from the 1974 Diamond Dogs Tour. The A-side is a delicious shot which was used for the picture sleeve of the original French release, whilst the AA-side features a rarely seen live image.

KNOCK ON WOOD (LIVE) / ROCK 'N' ROLL WITH ME (LIVE) is released on Parlophone September 22nd 2014.

davidbowie.com

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Juin - 07:33 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Juin - 13:28 (2014)    Sujet du message: Knock On Wood is next 40th Anniversary Picture Disc Répondre en citant

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Juil - 12:22 (2014)    Sujet du message: Knock On Wood picture disc pre-order bundle Répondre en citant

2 JULY 2014

Knock On Wood picture disc pre-order bundle

“It's no secret, but that offer fills my lovin' cup”

We told you about the next 40th Anniversary picture disc, Knock On Wood, last month. (Knock On Wood is next 40th Anniversary Picture Disc)
Well now, The Stereo Boutique is offering a pre-order bundle comprising the picture disc and a very cool commemorative ticket stub replica from Bowie’s 1974 show at the Tower Theater, Philadelphia.
The ticket is from one of the nights during the stint at The Tower from where Knock On Wood was recorded as part of the David Live album. A night that would cost you a mere $7.50 to see the Diamond Dogs show! Where’s that time machine?

Pre-order your bundle here now.

davidbowie.com

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Juil - 15:46 (2014)    Sujet du message: Knock On Wood is next 40th Anniversary Picture Disc Répondre en citant

15 JULY 2014

Knock On Wood repressed to meet demand

“It's no secret, but that offer fills my lovin' cup...”

A couple of weeks back we told you about The Stereo Boutique’s Knock On Wood 40th Anniversary picture disc pre-order bundle, comprising the picture disc and a commemorative ticket stub replica from Bowie’s 1974 show at the Tower Theater, Philadelphia.

The ticket is from one of the nights during the stint at The Tower from where Knock On Wood was recorded as part of the David Live album.

Well, that initial bunch sold out immediately on pre-orders so now another batch has been pressed to meet the demand.

If you were unlucky last time, pre-order your bundle here now: http://smarturl.it/KOWbundle

David Bowie (Official)

edenfusion

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Juil - 22:38 (2014)    Sujet du message: Knock On Wood is next 40th Anniversary Picture Disc Répondre en citant

Moi, c'est pre-ordé !

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Juil - 21:37 (2014)    Sujet du message: KOW is MOJO’s vinyl package of the month Répondre en citant

28 JULY 2014

KOW is MOJO’s vinyl package of the month

“You got me spinning, baby”

The September edition of MOJO magazine has the upcoming Knock On Wood 40th Anniversary picture disc as their vinyl package of the month...not a bad feat for a 45!
And that’s without them knowing about The Stereo Boutique’s excellent pre-order bundle which includes the picture disc and a commemorative ticket stub replica from Bowie’s 1974 show at the Tower Theater, Philadelphia, from where Knock On Wood was recorded.

Pre-order your bundle here now, before it sells out again!

KNOCK ON WOOD (LIVE) / ROCK 'N' ROLL WITH ME (LIVE) is released on Parlophone September 22nd 2014.

davidbowie.com

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Sep - 08:59 (2014)    Sujet du message: Knock On Wood is next 40th Anniversary Picture Disc Répondre en citant

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Knock On Wood is next 40th Anniversary Picture Disc

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation