Manofmusic Index du Forum

Manofmusic
Espace consacré à David Bowie et à la Culture sous toutes ses formes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

New Bowie music for THE LAST PANTHERS
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Oct - 20:35 (2015)    Sujet du message: New Bowie music for THE LAST PANTHERS Répondre en citant

MOJOPLAYLIST
The month's new scrapyard dance-punk, Bowie joints
and Turk-psych instrumentals – waiting to be heard…

2 DAVID BOWIE BLACKSTAR
The theme of new Euro-crime drama The Last Panthers is
nothing less than new a Bowie song. Mixing hymn-like vocals and
stark beats, Blackstar suggests the Duke got a copy of Scott
Walker’s record with Sunn 0))) and felt inspired.
Find it: YouTube

MOJO - DECEMBER 2015 - Issue 265

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Oct - 20:35 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Nov - 10:31 (2015)    Sujet du message: New Bowie music for THE LAST PANTHERS Répondre en citant

ROLLING STONE USA
Issue 1247
November 5, 2015

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Nov - 13:19 (2015)    Sujet du message: Hear more of Blackstar via Director's Cut Répondre en citant

10 NOVEMBER 2015

Hear more of Blackstar via Director’s Cut

“On the day of execution”

Extended listen of David Bowie’s ‘Blackstar’ released to celebrate the launch of Sky Atlantic drama, The Last Panthers: http://smarturl.it/DirectorCutTLP

10 November 2015

To celebrate this week’s launch of major new crime drama The Last Panthers, a further 45 seconds of David Bowie’s brand new song ‘Blackstar’ has been released exclusively by Sky Atlantic.

The unveil comes just two days before the series launches simultaneously across Europe on Sky Atlantic at 9pm, 12 November 2015, and is the soundtrack to 90 seconds of never-before-seen footage from The Last Panthers.

‘Blackstar’ is the title track for the series and is a result of collaboration between David Bowie and the director of The Last Panthers, Johan Renck.

The six part series, jointly pan-European commission from Sky and CANAL + in France, stars Academy Award nominee and BAFTA winner Samantha Morton alongside double Cesar award winner Tahar Rahim, Croatian star Goran Bogdan and two time Academy Award Nominee, three-time BAFTA winner and Golden Globe winner John Hurt.

The series is produced by France's Haut et Court TV ('The Returned') and the UK's Warp Films ('This is England') and directed by the acclaimed Johan Renck (Bloodline, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead as well as videos by Madonna, New Order, Beyoncé and Lana Del Rey) and was filmed in Marseille, Belgrade, Montenegro and London.

The Last Panthers is screening on Sky Atlantic in the UK, Ireland, Italy, Germany and Austria from 12 November.

#Blackstar #LastPanthers

davidbowie.com

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Nov - 14:26 (2015)    Sujet du message: New Bowie music for THE LAST PANTHERS Répondre en citant

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Nov - 14:33 (2015)    Sujet du message: Watch ★ video teaser online now Répondre en citant

13 NOVEMBER 2015

Watch ★ video teaser online now

“In the Villa of Ormen”

DAVID BOWIE ★ (Single) SHORT FILM BROADCAST PREMIERE 19th NOVEMBER 8.50pm ON SKY ATLANTIC

★ (pronounced Blackstar) video trailer live now: http://smarturl.it/BlackstarVidTease

★ the new single by David Bowie will receive its broadcast premiere on Sky Atlantic on November 19th at 8.45pm.

Taken from the forthcoming new Bowie album of the same name ★ is featured in the opening credits of the Sky/Canal+ drama 'The Last Panthers’, directed by Johan Renck.
The short film for the track, also directed by Renck, will debut on Sky Atlantic just prior to the second episode of the show airing.
This is the first time that the full ten-minute track will be heard in the UK and Europe.
DAVID BOWIE's ★ (Album) will be released on RCA 8th January 2016.

#Blackstar #LastPanthers #★ #imablackstar

Sky to broadcast world premiere of David Bowie’s brand new music video, ★

13 November 2015

Sky customers across Europe will be the first in the world to see the short film for David Bowie’s brand new single, ★ (pronounced Blackstar).

The ten-minute video will be simultaneously released to Sky’s 21 million customers in the UK, Ireland, Italy, Germany and Austria at 8:45pm (GMT) on Thursday 19 November.

The track was written for the opening credits of brand new crime drama, The Last Panthers, which launched across Europe on Sky Atlantic last night and the video was directed by the series director, Johan Renck.

Zai Bennett, Director of Sky Atlantic, said: “Hosting the world premiere of David Bowie’s short film for ★ on Sky channels is very exciting. It means Sky customers will be the first people in the world to see this video and enjoy the song in full, following a unique collaboration between Sky, David Bowie and Sony Music.”

Sky customers in the UK can watch the video and hear the full track on Sky Atlantic and Sky Arts at 8:45pm (GMT), Thursday 19 November, ahead of the second episode of The Last Panthers.

The six part series, a joint pan-European commission from Sky and CANAL+ in France, stars Academy Award nominee and BAFTA winner Samantha Morton alongside double Cesar award winner Tahar Rahim, Croatian star Goran Bogdan and two time Academy Award Nominee, three-time BAFTA winner and Golden Globe winner John Hurt.

The series is produced by France's Haut et Court TV ('The Returned') and the UK's Warp Films ('This is England') and directed by the acclaimed Johan Renck (Bloodline, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead as well as videos by Madonna, New Order, Beyoncé and Lana Del Rey) and was filmed in Marseille, Belgrade, Montenegro and London.

davidbowie.com

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Nov - 15:22 (2015)    Sujet du message: New Bowie music for THE LAST PANTHERS Répondre en citant

EYEIMAGINE

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Nov - 18:06 (2015)    Sujet du message: New Bowie music for THE LAST PANTHERS Répondre en citant

Je suis à la fois terriblement excité et terriblement anxieux…

Visiter le site web du posteur
tom

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Nov - 19:14 (2015)    Sujet du message: New Bowie music for THE LAST PANTHERS Répondre en citant

Il y a plus d'inventivité dans ces quelques secondes que dans tout "the next day".

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Nov - 20:56 (2015)    Sujet du message: New Bowie music for THE LAST PANTHERS Répondre en citant

David Bowie – Director Of 'Blackstar' Video, Johan Renck, On How Working With Bowie 'Blew My Mind'

BY GARY RYAN
13TH NOVEMBER 2015

David Bowie is set to premiere the video to his new single 'Blackstar' on Thursday, November 19. The track was penned for the opening credits of The Last Panthers, Sky Atlantic’s six-part thriller about legendary criminal gang the Pink Panthers, and now he and series director Johan Renck (whose CV includes Breaking Bad and promos for Madonna, Suede and The Libertines) have continued their creative collaboration with the 10-minute video.

“I haven’t done a music video in a long time,” Renck told NME, “but when Bowie asks, you’d jump at it.”

From the teaser clip – which features imagery of a decaying skull in a astronaut’s helmet, three blindfolded men attached to makeshift crucifixes, and Bowie holding a book aloft emblazoned with the Blackstar symbol – it looks to be as portentous and foreboding as the track itself. Sinister and subdued, as gogglebox themes go, it’s hardly Baywatch’s fist-pumping ‘I’m Always Here’ – but is further proof of his mercurial genius.

The song is set to drop on November 20, with the ‘Blackstar’ album released on Bowie’s 69th birthday in January. Here, Johan Renck explains how the song came about.

How did you end up hooking up with David Bowie?
“Well, the whole thing was quite random, I have to say. On The Last Panthers, we started talking about the title sequence and I had a very particular idea of what I wanted it to be visually and I also had the idea I wanted to work with a childhood icon or idol.

"In this artistic world, you might as well find a way to work with somebody that you have admiration for. I have a huge love for music and always have. We were talking about candidates and someone suggested David Bowie. I thought it was a fun but completely unrealistic idea. We threw the question towards their camp and very quickly – within a day or two – received a response saying yes, David’s tentatively interested in doing something like this.

"Already that blew my mind! I had a telephone conversation with him – I took the call when we were shooting in a prison in Suffolk – and we had a very intelligent, sane conversation. I’m not usually starstruck but he was asking questions about the series that made me think.

"I sent him rough cuts of the first two episodes and he really enjoyed those. He asked if there was anything else, so I sent him the mood board I did for the opening credits, featuring images from the show and chimaeras and demons from the worlds of Bosch and Grunewald, to which he said 'everything fits, everything’s right, we should do this.'"

What did you think of ‘Blackstar’?
"He hit the target completely, because the opening credits embody a lot of different aspects of the show. It’s quite dark and melancholic. It feels inspired by a lot of different music cultures – there’s oriental, Eastern European, and even north African influences in there. It’s theatrical. It’s a song that has a biblical aspect to it; it promises impending doom. And it’s quite beautiful and almost sentimental at the same time.

"To me, it’s the perfect piece of music to walk into the world of The Last Panthers. We such a great collaboration during the opening titles. They say don’t meet your heroes but when it comes to Bowie, he truly is the most brilliant person I’ve ever met. I haven’t done a music video in a long time, but when Bowie asks, you’d jump at it.”

The video and full track premieres on Sky Atlantic and Sky Arts at 8:45pm, Thursday 19 November, ahead of the second episode of The Last Panthers.

NME

zanedog

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Nov - 11:23 (2015)    Sujet du message: New Bowie music for THE LAST PANTHERS Répondre en citant

40 secondes très prometteuses....Bowie ferait-il un album de magie noire à la fois fragile et envoutant....

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Nov - 12:11 (2015)    Sujet du message: New Bowie music for THE LAST PANTHERS Répondre en citant

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Nov - 13:04 (2015)    Sujet du message: New Bowie music for THE LAST PANTHERS Répondre en citant

Merci les cookies !

Pearldiver

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Nov - 21:01 (2015)    Sujet du message: New Bowie music for THE LAST PANTHERS Répondre en citant

il faut le deviner quand même qu'il est écrit bowie avec ces bouts d'étoiles, le o i e ok, mais le w aurait pu être plus visible avec d'autres branches d'étoile(ou pas)

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Nov - 22:00 (2015)    Sujet du message: New Bowie music for THE LAST PANTHERS Répondre en citant

PLUS QUE TROIS JOURS !

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Nov - 22:00 (2015)    Sujet du message: New Bowie music for THE LAST PANTHERS Répondre en citant

ENCORE DEUX JOURS !

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: New Bowie music for THE LAST PANTHERS

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >
Page 3 sur 10

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation