Manofmusic Index du Forum

Manofmusic
Espace consacré à David Bowie et à la Culture sous toutes ses formes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Raymond Weil announces the David Bowie freelancer

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Mar - 10:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Raymond Weil announces the David Bowie freelancer Répondre en citant

22 MARCH 2017

Raymond Weil announces the David Bowie freelancer

“Oh well I look at my watch, it says 9:25”

Raymond Weil CEO, Elie Bernheim (pictured), proudly introduced the Limited Edition David Bowie freelancer at the #baselworld2017 fair today.

Mr Bernheim had this to say regarding Bowie.

“He was an artist in a league of his own, a visionary, multi-faceted icon whose work is testimony to an exceptional career as a musician and a creative. His metamorphoses both in terms of style and music studded his career, catapulting both himself and his characters to legendary status. He embodies the free spirit that has guided RAYMOND WEIL day after day since it was created”

Aside from the Bowie references on the watch face, another cool feature is the iconic Terry O’Neill photograph from 1974 printed on the sapphire of the watch’s case-back.

Terry spoke of his honour to have been involved with the project.

“I’ve always felt that there was a real synergy behind great timepieces and photography. The precision of keeping time is akin to a photographer needing to know the exact moment to capture an iconic image. As a watch collector myself, this RAYMOND WEIL collaboration is a wonderful project to be affiliated with. Their watches are a thing of beauty. I’m thrilled they’ve selected to pay tribute to David Bowie in such a way and I’m honoured to be a part of it.”

Produced in a 3,000-piece limited, numbered series, the freelancer David Bowie will be released later in the year.

#RWDavidBowie #RAYMONDWEIL #BOWIEbyONEILL

davidbowie.com

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Mar - 10:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gothic

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Mar - 12:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Raymond Weil announces the David Bowie freelancer Répondre en citant

Le prix annoncé de la montre noire,(pas celle avec le portrait ) , tourne autour de 1750 francs suisses ,à peu près 1680 €.....Avis aux amateurs....

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Mar - 14:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Raymond Weil announces the David Bowie freelancer Répondre en citant

Gothic a écrit:
la montre noire,(pas celle avec le portrait )

C'est la même, côté pile et côté face.

Gothic

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Mar - 16:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Raymond Weil announces the David Bowie freelancer Répondre en citant

Exact....
y en un qui suit... Razz

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Raymond Weil announces the David Bowie freelancer

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation