Manofmusic Index du Forum

Manofmusic
Espace consacré à David Bowie et à la Culture sous toutes ses formes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 313, 14, 1520, 21, 22  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> La maison culturelle -> Qu'écoutez-vous aujourd'hui ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Mar - 12:28 (2014)    Sujet du message: Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie Répondre en citant

will.i.am and his Team - Let's Dance
(The Voice UK 2014 - BBC One - 29/03/2014)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Mar - 12:28 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Avr - 12:16 (2014)    Sujet du message: Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie Répondre en citant

Video | Dean Ween Group In Asheville

[Published on: 4/16/14]

The Dean Ween Group visited the Asheville Music Hall in Asheville, NC on Friday night, where our friend Randy of Funk It was on hand to capture footage of the band in action. Randy has shared over 50 minutes of video from the show including the band's covers of "The Width Of A Circle" (David Bowie) and "Sweet Jane" (Velvet Underground).

The first video below kicks off with the catchy instrumental "Dickey Betts" and also features "The Rift," "It's Gonna Be A Long Night" and the two aforementioned covers. In the second video we get to watch the Dean Ween Group perform "Nightcrawler," "Bums," "Pussy On My Pillow" and "I'll Take It And Break It."

JamBase

[Dickey Betts, The Width Of A Circle (@5:31), The Rift, It's Gonna Be A Long Night, Sweet Jane]

[Nightcrawler, Bums, Pussy On My Pillow, I'll Take It And Break It]

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Avr - 09:38 (2014)    Sujet du message: Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie Répondre en citant

Je t'aime Bowie (EP)
by Maria Ahn

I discovered David Bowie as a teenager after I saw “The Hunger” with Catherine Deneuve. Bowie plays a cellist vampire, but gets stricken with a disease that suddenly makes him age really fast. It was a pretty odd movie for a teenager to like, but I think I was always a bit odd… My taste in music was very different from the other kids at my school for example. I was really taken with the image of David Bowie playing the cello (or fake playing I should say) — he played a beautiful slow movement from one of Schubert’s Piano Trios. (It was a piece I was practicing at the time). Even knowing he is not a real cellist (obviously!?!), I started listening to his music and fell in love! I became a fan of Bowie as much as I was of Yo Yo Ma. At the time, I didn’t imagine I could play his songs just on one cello. But many years later, it occurred to me that maybe I should try. It has now been about ten years since I started thinking about a Bowie Project. (at one point the trio was going to do it, another long story).

I had a year of epiphanies last year. One of them was “I’m going to do the things that I have been wanting to do”! It was the right time to make my long-time dream come true of making an album of cello renditions of Bowie’s songs. One of the many advantages of living in NYC is that most of your friends are very, very creative and talented. I teamed up with Peter Cho of BeLikeWater Productions and called my colleague, Swiss composer Mark Baechle, who has worked on numerous Hollywood film scores. For the cover, I collaborated with Christian Loos, a world-renowned Belgian designer (among numerous other awards, his work was chosen as one of the 20 Most Genius Advertising Campaigns Ever by La Repubblica). It would take too long to describe the entire evolution of this project, but to simplify, the concept was inspired by “Naked Chef, Jamie Oliver”. The concept behind The Naked Chef is to strip food down to its bare essentials. My great team and I explored what these songs would sound like just with cello - very bare - and took our liberties with textures and forms, all the while letting the songs guide us. There are no electronic or artificial sounds added. But never say never, I may come out with the remix version in the future!

MariaAhnMusic.com

Quelques extraits (Ziggy Stardust, Soul Love, Five Years, Rock N Roll Suicide et Space Oddity) en écoute sur mariaahnmusic.com.

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mai - 17:45 (2014)    Sujet du message: Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie Répondre en citant

Janelle Monáe - "Heroes"
(from Pepsi Beats of the Beautiful Game LP)

tom

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Juin - 09:49 (2014)    Sujet du message: Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie Répondre en citant

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Juil - 16:47 (2014)    Sujet du message: Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie Répondre en citant

Prince And Nile Rodgers Cover David Bowie At Essence Fest: Watch

Christina Lee Jul 5th, 2014

Prince ruled this year’s Essence Fest. He kicked off his July 4 headlining set in New Orleans by performing 14 hits in a row – “You know how many hits I got?” he shouted – to nearly 50,000 fans, or the largest single-night Essence crowd since Hurricane Katrina. “Prince has requested everyone wear PURPLE to his #EssenceFest performance,” the festival tweeted prior to his set. Everyone obliged.

But when Prince joined Chic‘s Nile Rodgers during his set, he followed the disco guitarist’s lead instead. This led to the two covering David Bowie‘s “Let’s Dance,” the hit title track from his 1983 No. 1 album – and, based on the screams in fan footage, one of the festival’s best moments.

Prince, a longtime fan, had interviewed Rodgers back in May for Essence. He asked the guitarist how it felt to recover from Disco Demolition Night in 1979, which Rodgers had compared to Nazi book burning, by co-producing Let’s Dance and then producing Madonna‘s Like a Virgin and Duran Duran‘s Notorious. “What I admire most is that you and Chic could do no wrong,” Prince said.

“Disco Demolition Night was indeed the catalyst for the demise of Chic,” Rodgers said. “But playing and creating music – that’s something I can’t live without.” Watch Prince and Nile Rodgers cover David Bowie’s “Let’s Dance” after the jump.

Idolator

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil - 15:17 (2014)    Sujet du message: Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie Répondre en citant

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Juil - 10:24 (2014)    Sujet du message: Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie Répondre en citant

Liz Martin - Sound and Vision
(from the album Dance a Little, Live a Little)

EYEIMAGINE

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Juil - 11:42 (2014)    Sujet du message: Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie Répondre en citant

lunamagic a écrit:

<iframe width="400" height="500" frameborder="0" src="http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/embed/smpEmbed.html?playlist=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fiplayer%2Fplaylist%2Fp021tkd5&title=Glastonbury%3A%202014%3A%20Warpaint%20-%20Ashes%20To%20Ashes%20at%20the%20BBC%20Music%20Tepee&product=iplayer"></iframe>

Très Bon groupe.

Visiter le site web du posteur
lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Juil - 12:37 (2014)    Sujet du message: Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie Répondre en citant

Diamond Dogs revisited by Enrique Seknadje

Diamond Dogs revisited by Enrique Seknadje
est en écoute et en téléchargement gratuit sur SoundCloud :
diamond-dogs-revisited.

Texte consacré à l'album sur le site Culturopoing :
Le Diamond Dogs de David Bowie a 40 ans…

Page Facebook consacrée au projet :
Diamond-Dogs-Revisited

Okay Okay Okay

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Aoû - 16:08 (2014)    Sujet du message: Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie Répondre en citant

Julia Stone - David Bowie's Let's Dance Album

Julia Stone performs an amazing version of David Bowie's Let's Dance Album at Pure Pop Records in St Kilda, Melbourne Australia

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Sep - 14:00 (2014)    Sujet du message: Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie Répondre en citant

Rita Ora - Fashion
(Live 2014.09.09 The Fashion Rocks 2014)

On se déshabille pour Bowie !

coneyislandbaby

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Sep - 18:39 (2014)    Sujet du message: Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie Répondre en citant

London a écrit:

très bonne reprise!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Sep - 14:11 (2014)    Sujet du message: Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie Répondre en citant

Little Daylight Releases Cover of David Bowie's "Let's Dance"

By Ann-Marie Morris
September 11, 2014 | 1:17pm

Little Daylight, the Brooklyn Based electro-pop trio, has just released a captivating cover of David Bowie’s “Let’s Dance” that demands attention with just its first few notes. Daylight’s version begins with an enticing bass-rhythm and distorted guitar riffs and completes the seduction through Nikki Taylor’s vocals. Although Little Daylight re-imagines Bowie’s classic with fresh resonance, it manages to keep the essence of the song intact, and certainly encourages the action suggested by the song’s title. Little Daylight continues their national tour and promotion of their debut album Hello Memory (out now!) through October 3.

Paste Magazine

Jack Sikora

MessagePosté le: Lun 29 Sep - 04:36 (2014)    Sujet du message: Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie Répondre en citant

Quelques notes de Bowie entendues dans une scène de bar du film d'Anton Corbijn, A most wanted man : "Everyone says hi" par Claudia Brücken

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Reprises et miscellanées autour de David Bowie

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> La maison culturelle -> Qu'écoutez-vous aujourd'hui ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 313, 14, 1520, 21, 22  >
Page 14 sur 22

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation