Manofmusic Index du Forum

Manofmusic
Espace consacré à David Bowie et à la Culture sous toutes ses formes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cm

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Fév - 05:26 (2013)    Sujet du message: The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO Répondre en citant

A big suprise ! 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Fév - 05:26 (2013)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Fév - 05:28 (2013)    Sujet du message: The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO Répondre en citant

25 February 2013

The Stars (Are Out Tonight) video exclusive

“The stars are never far away, Stars are out tonight”

As you may have worked out from our previous postings of David‘s lyric sheets for The Stars (Are Out Tonight), we can proudly confirm that there is indeed an accompanying video for the single!

If you‘ve not already stumbled upon it, you can find links to the film and the audio via the DavidBowie.com splash page.

The picture accompanying this post is a still from the set of the video shoot. In this particular scene Andrej Pejic (Celebrity 1) hovers menacingly over a sleeping husband and wife, played by David Bowie and Tilde Swinton.

The promo was directed by the brilliant Floria Sigismondi, whose previous Bowie credits include the Little Wonder (1996) and Dead Man Walking (1997) videos.

Here‘s a brief synopsis followed by the cast list:

The short film "The Stars (Are out Tonight)" accompanying David Bowie's eponymously titled single released February 26, 2013, features David Bowie and Tilda Swinton as a happily married couple.

Their world is disturbed and then re-arranged by the intrusion of a celebrity couple played by Andrej Pejic and Saskia De Brauw.

Directed by Floria Sigismondi and shot by Jeff Cronenweth, this story at once captures a twenty first century moment in its convergence of age, gender and the normal/celebrity divide.

The Stars (Are Out Tonight) - Cast List

David Bowie - Husband
Tilde Swinton - Wife
Saskia De Brauw – Celebrity 2
Andrej Pejic – Celebrity 1
Iselin Steiro - Vocalist
Yves Berlin -Guitar
Folake Olowofoyeku - Bass
Randy Michael - Drums

As we say, you can check out the video right now via the DavidBowie.com splash page.

The audio might not be available on iTunes just yet as it‘s not scheduled to go live until midnight EST (5:00am GMT)

davidbowie.com

cm

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Fév - 05:50 (2013)    Sujet du message: The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO Répondre en citant

Il y a un rapport avec la pleine lune ? 
=> http://www.calendrier-365.fr/lune/phases-de-la-lune.html

cm

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Fév - 06:12 (2013)    Sujet du message: The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO Répondre en citant

Sur le magazine de la video . 
il ya une photo de tilda Swinton avec le titre : Woman goes to Oscars without make Up
une photo de l'homme qui venait d'ailleurs  avec le titre : Alien Lives next door !

Laughing

cm

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Fév - 06:39 (2013)    Sujet du message: The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO Répondre en citant

The Weekly Tilda
Some photos from the upcoming NYTimes "T magazine" Spring 2008

The actress Tilda Swinton does not wear makeup. At the Oscar ceremony, she appeared brazenly pasty, unstained by rouge and bronzer, a white waif in an ocean of spray-tanned limbs and bobbing plastic torsos. Her asymmetrical black dress exposed an ivory arm. The virginity of her unpainted flesh made everyone around her look like a crowd of aging, insecure hookers. I admired her for going without a double deck of fake eyelashes, for braving the television lights without a whisper of powder or blush — for being what passes for naked in Hollywood in front of millions, if not billions, of people. 

On television,she looked like a fabulous alien. In person, people must have stopped and stared. Don’t you think the other actresses must have gossiped to one another in the bathroom? 

These pictures were taken before her Oscar win as best supporting actress for her role as Karen Crowder, the frigid, calculating corporate lawyer in ‘‘Michael Clayton.’’ ‘‘We were messing around with the makeup, and this is basically what I did,’’ she said in an interview from Seville, Spain, where she was shooting a Jim Jarmusch movie called ‘‘The Limits of Control.’’ She was on a break, eating lunch, even though it was 10 p.m., which seemed tardy even by Spanish standards. ‘‘They call it lunch, because it’s a night shoot, but really they should call it dinner,’’ Swinton said. ‘‘Wait, sorry, excuse me. There’s a dog trying to eat my lunch.’’ 
With her lashes drooping, eyebrows scrawled on as if by a reckless but deviously accurate child and mouth smeared and unsmiling, she is Pierrot, the heartbroken clown of Italian commedia dell’arte, the cuckold dressed in a white, loose tunic, his mouth a gash of red. In each telling of the story, he pines for but loses his great love, Columbine, to Harlequin (who gets to wear the snappier outfits with the diamond pattern). Swinton wears makeup in this portrait to mock it, its application a farce. Crayons and unguents dare to mimic real beauty; here, she mocks them. They are clearly paint, an overlay, a spackle that disfigures her real face. Any woman who has used makeup can look at this photo and imagine the actual shades in the service of beauty, and realize, with a shudder, that there is nothing more yearning and sinister than a woman’s face covered in carefully applied paint, mascara and shadow. 

‘‘As we were putting the tissues around my neck, we eventually realized we were coming to that idea of Pierrot,’’ Swinton said, describing the clown as one of the unconsciously embedded ur-images in every actor’s quiver. ‘‘We didn’t want anything precise or handmade-looking. We wanted a very strong palette of makeup, but nothing that looked too technical.’’The eyebrows ‘‘were an afterthought. I once played Mozart, in incredibly stylized 18th-century makeup, and they reminded me of that. They also remind me of people who have their eyebrows tattooed on an inch below their hairline.’’ 

One of the pleasures of participating in a shoot rich with cosmetics, she said, was that she usually tries to avoid them. ‘‘I don’t know how people do it. I take my hat off to them. I think for many people it becomes a kind of armor. I don’t see it as armor, and maybe that’s why I don’t need it.’’ 

In ‘‘Michael Clayton,’’ her face bore the earnest pall of the career lady, the corporate devotee willing to fall on her sword for ‘‘the Man," her lips drawn in thin lines across her teeth, the musculature of her jawbone pulling the skin taut. In one scene, she sat in a bathroom stallunder fluorescent office lights, swabbing her armpits, her expression one of gelid despair, unmoving and unmovable. It was one role where she had what she called ‘‘major makeup.’’ 

‘‘I imagined her (Karen Crowder, her role in Michael Clayton) as the kind of woman who had this whole makeup design kit I remember seeing in the 1990s,’’ Swinton said. ‘‘You know, like she had gone to visit her sister in Dallas and gone to the makeup counter at Neiman Marcus and gotten a makeover, and the saleswoman said, ‘This is the blush you will wear for life,’ and she goes home and throws out all her other makeup and carefully follows the chart. What is the name of that stuff? You know, where they give you the palette and the chart and you can only wear certain colors? Very 1993?’’ 

Color Me Beautiful? I replied, cringing at the memory of my own Color Me Beautiful appointment in 1993, which I missed, making my mother angry because I was not taking care of my looks, and wasting her money. 
‘‘Color Me Beautiful!’’ Swinton said. ‘‘That’s it!’’ 

I told her I had nightmares about her after seeing her in ‘‘The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.’’ ‘‘Some people have said that,’’ she said. ‘‘But everyone who is 10 years old and younger loved that character. All of them. They are all masochists.’’ 

For one of her next roles, she has signed on to play the ‘‘dream wife’’ of Charles Dodgson, better known as Lewis Carroll. The goth rocker Marilyn Manson will direct and play Dodgson. ‘‘Marilyn Manson’s dream wife,’’ Swinton said, musing, fending off the Spanish dog trying to eat her dinner. Or lunch. ‘‘I don’t know quite what she looks like yet. Nobody does.’’ 
But you can bet it won’t be a blank slate

cm

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Fév - 06:53 (2013)    Sujet du message: The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO Répondre en citant

source : W Magazine August 2011

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Fév - 07:50 (2013)    Sujet du message: The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO Répondre en citant

MERCI !!!... on va se régaler aujourd'hui...

"I want to live"

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Fév - 07:58 (2013)    Sujet du message: The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO Répondre en citant

"I want to live"

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Fév - 08:41 (2013)    Sujet du message: The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO Répondre en citant

"I want to live"

Guillaume_K

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Fév - 08:54 (2013)    Sujet du message: The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO Répondre en citant

Merci Luna.
Alors à chaud : pas mal de références au passé, à TMWFTE notamment. On voit aussi que c'est la même réalisatrice que le clip de "Dead Man Walking" avec ses accélérations d'images. Un des acteurs me fait penser à celui que l'on voit dans le clip de "Thursday's Child", d'ailleurs lorsque j'ai vu la photo du masque hier soir, j'avais déjà penser à lui.
On retrouve certains gestes bowiens aussi de la part des acteurs.

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Fév - 09:11 (2013)    Sujet du message: The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO Répondre en citant

"I want to live"

cm

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Fév - 10:07 (2013)    Sujet du message: The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO Répondre en citant

le casting des jeunes stars est en trompe l'oeil Un garçon qui joue une fille et une fille qui joue un garçon. 

breizh

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Fév - 10:53 (2013)    Sujet du message: The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO Répondre en citant

un clip très classieux en tout cas, et qui révèle une chanson tout aussi introspective que Where Are We Now...

EYEIMAGINE

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Fév - 10:57 (2013)    Sujet du message: The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO Répondre en citant

Quelle bonne surprise. La vidéo est excellente et rappelle vaguement aussi la publicité Vittel.
La direction photo du clip est top.
Pleins d'auto-références, de symboles et la chanson prend tout son sens et fait mieux passer la pillule de la déception du départ.
Du coup, je commence à mieux apprécier le morceau et trouver Bowie bon acteur et
fait un papy élégant malgré tout.
J'aime bien le tout début du titre.
Par-contre, ça fait un moment que j'avais remarqué et dés les premières photos de Jimmy King que Bowie s'est fait botoxé, c'est clair maintenant.
Et Tilda Swinton… ah, Tilda.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Nathanad

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Fév - 11:00 (2013)    Sujet du message: The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO Répondre en citant

J'aime beaucoup l'intro ....... je n'ai pas regardé la durée du titre sur l'album... The stars j'accroche de plus en plus à force d'écouter et je me détache doucement de cette impression de bonus de reality..

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Stars (Are Out Tonight) VIDEO

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 1 sur 4

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation