Manofmusic Index du Forum

Manofmusic
Espace consacré à David Bowie et à la Culture sous toutes ses formes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3114, 115, 116149, 150, 151  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
noisy-synthesizer
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Mar - 20:25 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Tout à l'heure en voiture.
Je mets le contact, l'autoradio était programmé sur "France Inter".
Les tous premiers mots que j'entends sont "David Bowie" ( mais vraiment les tous premiers, décidément on n'en sort pas ! Very Happy )

C'était l'émission "la librairie francophone". Ils ont invité Bertrand Demoncourt pour sa biographie sur Bowie ( Actes Sud )

Ils y ont évoqué brièvement les liens de Bowie avec une partie de l'espace francophone ( Belgique, Suisse, Québec et France ) " Bowie est parti vivre près de Montreux pour se désintoxiquer je crois ? Euh non c'était surtout pour des raisons fiscales en fait" sinon c'était une présentation orthodoxe de sa carrière ( environ 10 minutes ).

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Mar - 20:25 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Avr - 14:52 (2015)    Sujet du message: A to Z: David Bowie Says Writing For “Ziggy Stardust” Was Easier Than Writing For Himself Répondre en citant

A to Z: David Bowie Says Writing For “Ziggy Stardust” Was Easier Than Writing For Himself
March 31, 2015 12:40 PM

by Alisha Jackson

Creating and performing under an alter ego can be risky. People tend to scrutinize the formation of an alternate identity, ruling it tacky and unauthentic.

But if you listen to why David Bowie created Ziggy Stardust, his reasons behind it couldn’t be more genuine.

“Writing a song for me never rang true. I had no problem writing something for Iggy Pop, or working with Lou Reed, or writing for Mott The Hoople. I can get into their mood and what they want to do, but I find it extremely hard to write for me.

So I found it quite easy to write for the artists that I would create. I did find it much easier, having created ‘Ziggy’, to then write for him, even though it was me doing it.”

David Bowie performs his final concert as Ziggy Stardust at the Hammersmith Odeon, London.
The concert later became known as the Retirement Gig. (Photo by Express/Express/Getty Images)

While some Ziggy Stardust fans probably wish he were still touring and making albums with The Spiders From Mars, Bowie knew that his fictional superstar had to be laid to rest at some point.

When the interviewer in the video above asked Bowie if there was a point where people didn’t take his music seriously (because of “Ziggy”), he answered with:

“I think I moved out of Ziggy fast enough, so as not to be caught by that one, because most rock characters that one can create, only have a short lifespan. They are one-shots. They are cartoony. And the Ziggy thing was worth about one or two albums. I couldn’t really write anything else around him or the world that I sort of wanted to put together for him.”

David Bowie arguably stayed truer to his fictitious character “Ziggy”, than some artists do to themselves.

CBS Local

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Avr - 10:09 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Brit Awards 2015

Le coffret contient Life on Mars? (2014 Remastered Version).

Amazon.fr

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Avr - 09:33 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Arts Barge Rivers Festival 2013, York, UK.

Tales from David Bowie’s right hand man

published
Sunday 05 April 2015

Back in the late sixties and early seventies, Thwing resident John Hutchinson was David Bowie’s “right-hand man” when it came to playing guitar. In 1973, John toured the USA, Japan, and the UK alongside David and The Spiders from Mars, memories of which he has distilled into a book entitled “Bowie & Hutch”. Here, in an exclusive interview with “Pulse” author Steve Rudd, John reminisces about his first meeting with Bowie, his “day job” in the oil and gas industry, and his “newest” band, the aptly-named Sultans of Thwing…

Driffield Times & Post

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Avr - 10:10 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

L’ex maison de vacances de David Bowie est en vente pour la somme 20 millions de dollars (18.3 millions d’euros).

Archipel des Grenadines : l’ex propriété de David Bowie est à vendre.

6 avril 2015

Située sur l’île Moustique, l’ancienne maison de vacances de David Bowie vient d’être mise en vente par Knight Frank pour 20 millions de dollars (18,3 millions d’euros), selon les informations du quotidien britannique The Telegraph. Le bien est également disponible à la location pour des prix qui s’étendent de 18 500 à 29 000 dollars (environ 16 900 à 26 500 euros)…la semaine...

All Boats Avenue

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Avr - 12:24 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

40 Years Ago: David Bowie Retires – Again
by Annie Zaleski April 12, 2015 6:55 AM

On April 12, 1975, David Bowie retired from music for the second time.

As written in a September 1976 Playboy interview conducted by Cameron Crowe, Bowie said, “I’ve rocked my roll. It’s a boring dead end. There will be no more rock ‘n’ roll records or tours from me. The last thing I want to be is some useless f—ing rock singer.”

Bowie’s capriciousness wasn’t unprecedented; in fact, he had announced his retirement already once before, in July 1973, at the height of Ziggy Stardust mania. In that case, he played up the confusion surrounding his announcement — was he really leaving the road forever, or was he just putting his Ziggy Stardust persona out to pasture? — in order to drum up publicity and create mystery...

Ultimate Classic Rock

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Avr - 21:33 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Événement Bowie au Métro Pigalle !

http://www.ratp.fr/fr/ratp/r_127962/david-bowie-s-expose-aussi-metro-pigall…

"I want to live"

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Mai - 11:07 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

David Bowie's mug shot following his arrest on March 21, 1976 in Rochester, N.Y. A judge agreed to delay his arraignment
until March 25 to allow him to perform at the Springfield Civic Center.

By Ray Kelly
on May 01, 2015 at 2:42 PM

Forgotten concerts: David Bowie rocks Springfield Civic Center hours after his March 21, 1976 arrest in New York

March 21, 1976 did not start off as a particularly great day for David Bowie.

Around 3 a.m., four Rochester, New York, police detectives and a state police officer searched Bowie's three-room suite at the Americana Rochester Hotel, where they found a little more than six ounces of marijuana. Bowie and pal Iggy Pop, were taken to the Monroe County Jail, booked on fifth-degree criminal possession of marijuana, punishable by up to 15 years in prison, and released at about 7 a.m. on $2,000 bond.

Bowie was to be arraigned the next day, but his lawyer successfully argued for a delay until March 25, noting Bowie would face stiff penalties if he missed the gig at the Springfield Civic Center.

So, a little more than 12 hours after leaving the Monroe County Jail, Bowie was performing before 6,752 fans in the City of Homes.

The concert began with a showing of the 1928 surrealist film "Un Chien Andqalou" ("Mad Dog") before the music got underway.

Over the course of the next 90 minutes, Bowie, dressed as a dapper man-about-town, treated fans to hits like "Fame," "Changes" and "Life On Mars."

No mention was made of the arrest – and a grand jury later chose not to indict Bowie or Pop on drug charges.

MassLive

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Mai - 22:13 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Guitarist Mark Pritchett about Bowie.

http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/arts/music/52493/watch_david_bowie_guitarist_m…

"I want to live"

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Juin - 02:12 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Conférence d'Enrique Seknadje sur David Bowie, à Épinal, le samedi 6 juin 2015. 

http://www.vosgesmatin.fr/pour-sortir/loisirs/Rencontre-conference/Conferen…

"I want to live"

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Juin - 11:26 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

David Bowie: new album plans let slip by Hannibal showrunner Bryan Fuller
An interview with the TV producer may have accidentally spilled the beans

Ben Travis
Published: 05 June 2015

There are always rumours about what David Bowie may be up to, but someone in the know might have accidentally just revealed the artist’s upcoming plans.

The news comes from Bryan Fuller, showrunner on TV series Hannibal, who let slip the information in an interview with film website Den of Geek.

When asked about his discussions to try and bring David Bowie into Hannibal, Fuller said:

“The trick with David Bowie right now is that he is so incredibly busy. He’s got a new musical that he’s plotting, he’s got new albums that he’s plotting, so he’s simply not available right now.”

London Evening Standard

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Juin - 00:01 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Je ne sais si elle a déjà été postée ici... mais une photo de SUKITA (sessions Heroes) circule beaucoup en ce moment... C'est une découverte, non ??? !!! Trop belle.

"I want to live"

zanedog

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Juin - 06:16 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Session Sukita "Heroes" ....magnifique....la grâce.

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Juin - 13:33 (2015)    Sujet du message: David Bowie: The Ultimate Music Guide Répondre en citant

David Bowie: The Ultimate Music Guide

John Mulvey June 9, 2015

An intro to our upgraded Bowie special, plus news of another mag from the Uncut stable...

Allan Jones, founding editor of Uncut, tells a great story about his first meeting with David Bowie, the subject of our latest updated Ultimate Music Guide: Deluxe Remastered Edition. It is September 1977, and Jones is in the penthouse suite at the Dorchester Hotel on London’s Park Lane; sat in an anteroom, awaiting his summons.

After a while, Jones is led into the main suite, which appears empty. “I look around and notice the windows to the balcony are open,” he recalls. “Lace curtains are billowing into the room, sunlight streaming through them. Then, surrounded by a glowing halo of light that can only be described as celestial, David Bowie steps into the room from the balcony and stands there. I’m dazzled, rooted to the spot, slack-jawed.”

“Allan,” says Bowie, “so very pleased to meet you at last. Brian’s told me so much about you.” That’s Brian Eno, who Jones has interviewed several times. Now, though, the young journalist has moved into a different world entirely – bowled over, he notes, by “The D-Day of charm offensives”...

Uncut

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Juin - 12:18 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Le 21 juin, un flashmob géant sur un air de Bowie à Jean Jaurès

Publié le 09/06/2015 à 07:47

Fête de la musique
Le 21/06/2015

Sortez vos guitares ! Le dimanche 21 juin prochain, jour de Fête de la musique, le site internet «Lebonzikos.fr», site d'annonces pour groupes de musiques et manifestations musicales, organise un flashmob réservé aux guitaristes à la sortie du métro Jean Jaurès. Prévu à 16 heures, l'événement, devrait rassembler de nombreux amateurs de guitare et particulièrement de rock puisque la chanson choisie pour ce flashmob est «The Man Who Sold The World» de David Bowie, un classique à la fois simple et fédérateur, repris notamment par Nirvana lors d'un live acoustique sur MTV en 1994. Le but étant que tous les guitaristes grattent leurs cordes. Événement organisé au préalable et chorégraphié, un flashmob est généralement filmé et peut faire le «buzz» grâce à de nombreuses vues sur Internet. Le Bon Zikos, cousin du Bon Coin, met en relation musiciens et chanteurs pour les aider dans leurs projets. Nul doute que le 21 juin sera un rendez-vous idéal pour les rencontres musicales, et pour cause. Avant cette date déjà cochée par tous les musiciens en France, les participants pourront envoyer les vidéos de leurs répétitions avec la mention #zikmob sur les réseaux sociaux.

Clément Bessoudoux

La Dépêche du Midi

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3114, 115, 116149, 150, 151  >
Page 115 sur 151

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation