Manofmusic Index du Forum

Manofmusic
Espace consacré à David Bowie et à la Culture sous toutes ses formes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3115, 116, 117148, 149, 150  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Juin - 12:46 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Romance: The love that saved David Bowie’s life
by Susan French/Tony James Features | June 10, 2015, 2 : 01 pm GST

It may have been love at first sight for pop superstar David Bowie when he met stunning Somali model Iman Abdulmajid, but the lady herself wasn't convinced.

"He has admitted he was naming our children the first night we met," Iman remembers. "But I wasn't ready for a relationship – and certainly not with someone like him!"

Now the couple have been married 23 years and have a daughter and two stepchildren. So what made Iman change her mind? "I fell in love with David Jones (the singer's real name)," is how she puts it. "David Bowie is just a persona, a singer and an entertainer. David Jones is the real man...

Times of Oman

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Juin - 12:46 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
noisy-synthesizer
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Juin - 20:08 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Pour ceux qui auraient 9000 € à claquer.

Votre banquier va me détester ( Oh my god, what have I done ? Mr. Green )

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/DAVID-BOWIE-HUNKY-DORY-PREVIEW-PRESSING-GEM-LP-1971-…

Est-ce qu'on est sûr de l'authenticité au moins ??

Jack Sikora

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Juin - 20:22 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Euh...non merci !    Wink

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Juin - 11:12 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Montreux

WHEN BOWIE DROPPED BY

Robin Scott, the éminence grise behind M and the worldwide phenomenon that was Pop Muzik in 1979, found himself recording much of M’s debut album, New York – London – Paris – Munich, at Mountain Studios in Montreux. He tells Classic Pop, “One day, I was in a hotel after doing a TV show in Munich, and I came down for breakfast and met Roger Taylor, the Queen drummer. I told him I was looking for a place to record and he told me about this studio Queen had in Montreux.”

“As a studio, Mountain was like a bunker with no bloody windows. Not brilliant,” admits Scott, who went to Montreux with drummer Phil Gould, later of Level 42, and French keyboard player Wally Badarou, subsequently a mainstay of the Compass Point All Stars in the Bahamas. “We hired this chalet up the mountain and it was like being at Butlin’s, but on Lake Geneva. The mountains and the lake were a remarkable location and where we were, up the mountain, that was fantastic, too,” remembers Scott. “But I didn’t really feel comfortable. I was a pop star in Montreux and everything was available, but I didn’t have the fire in my belly. I was trying to find a way to work, to be quite methodical about it, but I was struggling. As a place, Montreux was a bit anaemic. The whole Swiss vibe isn’t very earthy in terms of a place. I wouldn’t say it was in any way particularly inspirational.”

But Scott and his musicians received an unexpected visit from Bowie, whom the M frontman vaguely knew from their days on the London circuit in the late Sixties. “David had clocked what was going on,” he remembers. “He came down to the studio and we had a bit of fun at the desk, a bit of a laugh. Then I ordered some drinks and we looned around for a while. We put some handclaps on Made In Munich. We were messing around on the piano, too. We were both in very strange places. He was very fragile, not very sure of himself, looking to see what else was going on, keeping his ear to the ground. I think he’d got isolated – it was post-Low and it was a kind of hiatus. The first thing he said to me was, ‘How the fuck did you do that?’” (meaning Pop Muzik). Adds Scott with a hint of regret, “I should’ve put my producer hat on and offered to work with him.”

CLASSIC POP – JAN/FEB 2014

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Juin - 11:56 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Thomas A Becket pub: buy Sir ’Enry’s gym for a knockout price

Jonathan Prynn
Published: 10 June 2015

A former pub in south London that became a key site in the histories of both British sport and rock music is being sold at auction with a guide price of almost £2 million...

The Bermondsey venue also played a role in Britain’s musical heritage: its second floor was used as a rehearsal space for David Bowie’s seminal 1972 album The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars...

London Evening Standard

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 28 Juin - 13:12 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Record Bin: The cosmic rock of David Bowie's "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars"

By JOSHUA PICKARD - Published on June 27, 2015

David Bowie is the ultimate cosmic rock star. His music has become so ingrained in popular culture that just the mention of his name conjures images of purposeful androgyny, pop theatricality and a hedonistic '70s rock aesthetic. But behind the publicity and extravagance that have pushed him forward through the past five decades, the music itself has been his most lasting legacy. It's bombastic and shimmering but also oddly roughshod in places, as if Bowie didn't want everything to sound and feel completely produced.

The history of '70s rock 'n' roll wouldn't have been the same if not for his spaced-out glam rock tendencies. At the time that Bowie was first starting to make waves stateside, mainstream rock was being overcrowded with homogenous acts adhering to a staid formula of predictable riffs and a slightly woozy FM reliability. Although there were undercurrents in position that pointed to a great change in the near future, it took a man from Brixton, London, to really show the rest of the world how rock music should be done.

Beginning with his self-titled debut record in 1967, Bowie began molding the cast of personalities that he would evoke over the next few decades. Starting with baroque pop sounds and moving on to prog rock and expansive folk-tinged classic rock over subsequent releases, he created a handful of masks he could explore and dissect various genres with in a controlled (and sometimes uncontrolled) manner...

Nooga.com

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Juil - 13:48 (2015)    Sujet du message: Janine Allis: From Bowie's barmaid to $230m businesswoman Répondre en citant

Janine Allis: From Bowie's barmaid to $230m businesswoman

By Phil Mercer
BBC, Melbourne

5 July 2015

...It was 1984, and she announced to her family that she was heading abroad for a few weeks to follow the well-worn backpacker trail.

Janine's global travels ultimately led to her spending two years being a stewardess behind the bar on David Bowie's private yacht, mixing with the late Princess Margaret and a bevy of celebrities, including Robin Williams.

She was to return to Australia as a young mum with a two-year old child, almost seven years after she had left the country on her travels...

BBC

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Juil - 10:41 (2015)    Sujet du message: Let’s Dance: Bowie Down Under doco to premiere at Melbourne International Film Festival Répondre en citant

Let’s Dance: Bowie Down Under doco to premiere at Melbourne International Film Festival

Posted by Meg Crawford on Jul 7, 2015

In the early ’80s, David Bowie ventured 651 km north west of Sydney to film his videoclip for ‘Let’s Dance’: his single from the album of the same name, in an outback Aussie pub in Carinda. The clip is a powerful comment on racism, and while a bit dated in terms of technique, its message is about as relevant today as it was then...

Time Out Melbourne

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Juil - 09:04 (2015)    Sujet du message: Le cri du sorcier Répondre en citant

Le cri du sorcier
"Peindre le cri plutôt que l’horreur"

Le 06/07/2015

Récompensé par le Grand Prix du Jury à Cannes en 1978, le film fut tourné dans le comté de Devon et fut aussi marquant de par son aspect sonore qui utilisait pour la première fois le système Dolby. L’importance de la musique chez Skolimowski ne fait aucun doute ni son intérêt pour les avant-gardes de son époque (la bande originale de Deep End assurée par CAN). Anecdotes amusantes : c’était au départ David Bowie qui avait été prévu pour faire la musique. Hélas, au bout de dix minutes, celui-ci s’est endormi lors de la projection. Ensuite, Procol Harum ont commencé à travailler dessus mais cela ne fonctionnait pas. C’est au final deux des musiciens de Genesis (pas Phil Collins je vous rassure !), Tony Banks et Mike Rutherford, qui s’y collèrent accompagnés de Rupert Hine (qui composerait plus tard la musique du teenage movie Better Off Dead... !)...

aVoir-aLire.com

EYEIMAGINE

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Juil - 12:20 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Very Happy   Laughing   Razz … Ah, les folles nuits berlinoises.

Golden Years en générique comptine au début et… normal en fin du film " While Were Young " avec Ben Stiller et Naomi Watts.

Visiter le site web du posteur
lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Juil - 16:13 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

There's a fly floating around in my milk. There's a foreign body in it, you see? And he's getting a lot of milk! That's kind of how I feel... ...a foreign body. I couldn't help but soak it up.
Omnibus: Cracked Actor

Suddenly, this programme came on and by chance, I saw it. And almost from the moment, I couldn't believe it, because I thought, "This is the man".
– Nicolas Roeg –

I think that probably, one of the things that Nic identified with me is that I was definitely living in two separate worlds at the same time. My state of mind was quite fractured and fragmented. I didn't really have much emotive force going for me, sot it was quite easy for me not to relate to those around me.
The first thing he sees, of course, a connection with a human is the alcohol which is going to destroy him or at least keep him here.
– David Bowie –

Curiously enough, there's a photograph that was taken by Harriet, my wife which went to an exhibition and one part of it was a screen of moving images. One of the images going through is The Man Who Fell To Earth. I said, "Well, I'm darned!" Amazing. That's extraordinary, but there's nothing coincidental about anything, is there? And I said, "Quickly, quickly, get it now, Harriet." There was so little time, it was virtually... I don't know, just two seconds - two long seconds. She put up the camera... Click! The way it came out, it's amazing. Bowie was in bold, the audience were in... I say "audience", they were only passers-by. As it happened, four of them stood still and look at it, because it was David Bowie. Someone actually said, did you set that all up? I thought, that's a marvellous thing. It's almost the perfect sort of film - things happen by chance and you must be ready to observe them. It was truly... Of all the things that have been spoken about cinema, they were all in that picture.
– Nicolas Roeg –

BBC Four - Arena
Nicolas Roeg - It's About Time

Dernière édition par lunamagic le Mer 8 Juil - 20:15 (2015); édité 1 fois
EYEIMAGINE

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Juil - 20:03 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

On parle bien de vieillards, là ?

Visiter le site web du posteur
lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Juil - 17:52 (2015)    Sujet du message: J'ai vu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Juil - 22:51 (2015)    Sujet du message: Elton John cooked burgers for David Bowie and Freddie Mercury at Live Aid Répondre en citant

Elton John cooked burgers for David Bowie and Freddie Mercury at Live Aid

12:41, 10 July 2015 | BY EDWARD ROBERTS

The Rocket Man hitmaker showcased his barbecue skills at the legendary concert back in 1985

Elton John cooked burgers at Live Aid - preparing grub for the likes of David Bowie and Freddie Mercury.

The Rocket Man hitmaker showcased his barbecue skills backstage before he played at the legendary charity concert in London in 1985.

According to one reporter at the show, Spencer Bright, the acts were queuing up to get their hands on his snacks...

Mirror

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Juil - 22:58 (2015)    Sujet du message: This Lost ‘Labyrinth’ Interview With David Bowie Is (Dance) Magic Répondre en citant

This Lost ‘Labyrinth’ Interview With David Bowie Is (Dance) Magic

Um, you DO have power over me, David.

by Brenna Ehrlich 10 JULY 2015

Jim Henson’s “Labyrinth” is a film that shaped many of our childhoods (and, perhaps, marked the start of our collective sexual awakening?). But 30 years ago, when David Bowie announced that he was appearing in a children’s movie to an MTV interviewer backstage at Live Aid, the response was laughter...

MTV

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3115, 116, 117148, 149, 150  >
Page 116 sur 150

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation