Manofmusic Index du Forum

Manofmusic
Espace consacré à David Bowie et à la Culture sous toutes ses formes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3128, 129, 130148, 149, 150  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Jan - 18:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: David Bowie Impersonates..... Répondre en citant

David Bowie Impersonates.....

mark saunders

RIP David Bowie. “Space Oddity” was the first Bowie song that I was aware of and it still blows me away. It was so very unique at the time and he continued on that path of uniqueness up to this day. So many brilliant songs: “Changes,” “Starman,” “TVC15,” “Fashion,” “Rebel Rebel,” “The Man Who Sold the World,” “Suffragette City,” “Modern Love”... the list is amazingly long.

I was lucky enough to work with Bowie in 1985 at Westside Studios in London. My bosses, Clive Langer and Alan Winstanley (Madness, Dexys Midnight Runners, Elvis Costello, Bush) were producing the soundtrack for the movie Absolute Beginners, for which Bowie was acting and writing songs (it was a better soundtrack than it was a movie!) and I was graduating from assistant engineer to engineer at that time.

The day Bowie was first due to show up at Westside, we were all a bit nervous — Bowie was the biggest star client for Clive and Alan at that point in time. We kept looking out the windows, waiting for a stretch limo to show up and an entire entourage to walk in, but then a black cab showed up and out popped the unaccompanied Bowie. He walked in, announced in what seemed a more cockney voice than I remembered, “Hi, I’m David Bowie,” and shook our hands. He seemed smaller than I imagined he would be in person. A bit later I noticed that the cockney had dissipated somewhat and he also seemed to have grown more upright and taller, too. I thought, “Wow, he really is a chameleon,” and wondered if the earlier exaggerated cockney was his way of reducing his superstar status temporarily to put people at ease on first meeting him.

The impersonations on this YouTube posting were recorded in August '85, when Bowie came in to do the lead vocal. At the end of the session, he broke into the impersonations and I realized that these might get erased at some point, so I quickly put a cassette in and hit “record.” I wish we could hear the other side of the dialogue between Bowie and Clive and Alan, but unfortunately that wasn’t being recorded.

see my full blog about working with Bowie and the recording of 'Dancing In The Street' with Mick Jagger http://www.marksaunders.com.hostbaby.com/blog/david_bowie_impersonates..../

Mark Saunders

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Jan - 18:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hunkyhannah

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Jan - 19:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Je n'ai pas bien compris ce que c'était. C'est David Bowie qui s'imite lui-même ?

torty

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Jan - 19:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Alors ça, c'est géant !
Là j'ai franchement rigolé
Ca fait du bien !

Pearldiver

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Jan - 19:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

hehe Smile il est fort!
j'ai cru reconnaître entre autres bruce springsteen, dylan et surtout lou reed qu'il imite très très bien
j'ai toujours pensé qu'en fin de carrière, il aurait fait un très bon one man show-man

Hunkyhannah

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Jan - 19:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Ok, je viens de comprendre (ça s'appelle l'esprit de l'escalier...).

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Jan - 01:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

David Bowie - Imagine
(Live 1983.12.08 Coliseum, Hong Kong)

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Jan - 09:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Breaking down David Bowie's 'Heroes' - Track-by-track

Producer Tony Visconti uses the original master tapes from sessions at Hansa Studio in Berlin to get to the heart of the title track from 'Heroes', one of David Bowie’s best-loved songs.

We hear the song built up by individual contributions, including those from guitarist Robert Fripp, Brian Eno's 'synthesiser in a briefcase' and of course David Bowie's powerful, harshly emotional vocal.

This film with Tony Visconti is an extended version of that on the BBC Four programme Music Moguls: Melody Makers. It closes with the iconic music video for 'Heroes', directed in 1977 by Stanley Dorfman.

20 January 2016
21 minutes

BBC Arts

tom

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Jan - 14:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

lunamagic a écrit:

Breaking down David Bowie's 'Heroes' - Track-by-track

Producer Tony Visconti uses the original master tapes from sessions at Hansa Studio in Berlin to get to the heart of the title track from 'Heroes', one of David Bowie’s best-loved songs.

We hear the song built up by individual contributions, including those from guitarist Robert Fripp, Brian Eno's 'synthesiser in a briefcase' and of course David Bowie's powerful, harshly emotional vocal.

This film with Tony Visconti is an extended version of that on the BBC Four programme Music Moguls: Melody Makers. It closes with the iconic music video for 'Heroes', directed in 1977 by Stanley Dorfman.

20 January 2016
21 minutes

BBC Arts

Génial !
Merci.

torty

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Jan - 22:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Imagine 83 : alors là, je n'avais pas idée que cela avait été filmé/mixé pro.
Où est le concert en entier?

Heroes par Visconti :
Ca c'est réellement fascinant. On vit la construction en studio en accéléré.
C'est très fort émotionnellement
Quelqu'un a une idée de comment récupérer cette video en fichier sur ordinateur? car là, je sèche...

En ce moment, il y a une pépite par jour qui sort sur le net

olivier62

MessagePosté le: Dim 24 Jan - 16:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Merci pour ces pépites. On n'a pas fini d'en découvrir et tant mieux, en quelque sorte, cela comble notre manque!

Visiter le site web du posteur
Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 24 Jan - 23:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

SUPER
Extraits d'une répétition en vue de la tournée OUTSIDE.
Posté par MIKE GARSON

http://mikegarson.com/bowie_outsiderehearsal.html

"I want to live"

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Jan - 00:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Nightflight a écrit:
SUPER
Extraits d'une répétition en vue de la tournée OUTSIDE.
Posté par MIKE GARSON

http://mikegarson.com/bowie_outsiderehearsal.html

Outside tour rehearsal 95 footage

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Jan - 00:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

David Bowie... à Brive

Philippe Auliac interviendra sur France 3 le lundi 25 janvier 2016 dans le 19/20 Limousin Pays de Brive.
Il y parlera bien sûr de Bowie et de son expo David Bowie & Friends qui devrait se tenir à Brive au printemps prochain.

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Jan - 10:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Jan - 13:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Photos rares de la tournée Station To Station

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jwx3Gnquy8&feature=youtu.be

"I want to live"

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3128, 129, 130148, 149, 150  >
Page 129 sur 150

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation