Manofmusic Index du Forum

Manofmusic
Espace consacré à David Bowie et à la Culture sous toutes ses formes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 316, 17, 18148, 149, 150  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cm

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Mar - 12:37 (2012)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Dernière édition par cm le Dim 1 Sep - 08:35 (2013); édité 1 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Mar - 12:37 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
vladimir
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Mar - 19:30 (2012)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Article sur le livre Haddon Hall qui se lit selon l'auteur de l'article comme une ligne de coke !! Ah bon ...

Lire ici
http://www.liberation.fr/livres/01012393070-bowie-plus-fort

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 11:06 (2012)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Bien lire le post scriptum !!!

The David Bowie Variations – with Mike Garson [Exclusive interview and Full Concert]

Special Guest: Mike Garson is an improvisational and multi-genre piano icon who is one of the most respected and sought after rock sidemen in the industry. In addition to his side work he has also had a successful solo career in both the classical and jazz worlds as well as worked with some of the most impressive people in music. But the thing Garson is most known for is the work he has done with David Bowie. Having worked with Bowie since his North American Ziggy Stardust tour back in 1972, the amazing stories and insights into Bowie's output helps to add a depth into Bowie’s art that few, if any, could touch. Through the years, Garson has helped shape some of Bowie’s most notable songs and albums including; Aladdin Sane, Pin Ups, David Live, Diamond Dogs, Young Americans, Black Tie White Noise, Outside, Buddha of Suburbia, Earthing, Hours, Heathen, and Reality. I met up with Garson when he played live at the Detroit Institute of Arts on December 2 2011 during his “Bowie Variations tour” promoting his new album. In this podcast, Garson and I talk about his new album “Bowie Variations,” his reason behind the songs he chose, the Aladdin Sane, and Battle for Britain solo and we get into the genius of David Bowie. In this podcast, Garson and I talk about being micromanaged in the studio, the songs "Bring me the Disco King" and "Time", the albums Young Americans, and Reality, the turmoil in and around the Diamond Dogs tour, and even the latest on David Bowie (aka Davy Jones). P.S. Stay tuned, there could be some news about Bowie coming out with new album in 2012!!!

goingthruvinyl.com
Part 1/4 - Doing the smaller budget thing with Mike Garson
Part 2/4 - Saying YES to the question of going back on the road again

Sending out a message to Mars: thank you!!!

noisy-synthesizer
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 11:57 (2012)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

P.S. Stay tuned, there could be some news about Bowie coming out with new album in 2012!!!

Mike Garson aurait-il laisser filtrer quelquechose en off ??
Il y a peut-être déja des maquettes quelquepart.

torty

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 14:55 (2012)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

ca c'est pas très gentil, luna
d'un côté je ne sais pas comment te remercier pour tous ces posts intéressants que tu déposes sur ce forum, de l'autre je ne veux plus espérer pour rien sur un hypothétique album.
Ce journaliste est-il digne de foi ou bien est-ce encore un de ceux qui a besoin d'audience. Car s'il est bien renseigné sur le monde Bowie, il sait pertinemment qu'en écrivant ces quelques mots, il aura une explosion de visites sur sont site.

Pendant ce temps là, j'ai le Rolling Stone du moi et je viens de récupérer un arrivage d'Angeleterre avec le Uncut et le Record Collector

Ah Zut, ca y est, j'ai été pris par l'hameçon, j'y crois

Un nouvel A L B U M

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 15:09 (2012)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

A force d'annoncer un nouvel album, qui sait, un journaliste, un jour, aura peut être raison !
Pour être sincère, tout cela m'amuse ! Après tout, il n'y a plus rien à perdre !

Content de te revoir, Torty !!! Wink

cm

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 15:28 (2012)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Dernière édition par cm le Dim 1 Sep - 08:35 (2013); édité 1 fois
LadyRonson
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 20:55 (2012)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Je ne sais pas du tout si c'est vrai ou pas.Mais à force la probabilité qu'il y un nouvel album ou qu'il n'y en ai pas est identique...
A force d'y croire. Cool

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Mar - 20:17 (2012)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Bowie's in space: Nic Roeg on film
By Andy Morris

Remembering The Man Who Fell To Earth

Interviewing Nicolas Roeg is akin to watching twelve TV screens at once - you catch fascinating fragments but it's difficult to maintain focus. The 83-year-director is responsible for one of the most stylish films of the twentieth century in 1976's The Man Who Fell To Earth, the trailer for which promised "a shocking, mind-stretching experience, in sight, in space, in sex". David Bowie starred as Mr Newton, the extra-terrestrial businessman with a gift for inventing futuristic technology, and his redhead locks, jaunty fedora and wide lapels have proven a recurring catwalk inspiration ever since. ("Even the dyed hair they're ripping off - it's amazing!") Wary of over-intellectualising his work (he once dismissed a question about Don't Look Now's famous sex scene as follows: "You don't have to be a rocket scientist to shoot a f***"), here Roeg discusses Bowie's taste for the supernatural, listening to Low for the first time and why drugs affect everyone differently...

GQ.com: Bowie kept you waiting for hours at your first meeting at his apartment. How did you pass the time?
Nicolas Roeg: I passed the time wondering how much longer he would be! He was doing a recording and I arrived at around six in the evening. I just sat there, made the notes and had a look round the kitchen. I didn't go and check out the house - he was renting it. He finally got back about two in the morning, by which time I'd made a lot of notes. I'd never met him before but I'd seen [1974 Bowie documentary] Cracked Actor. He arrived and he was terrific. He's an amazing man, quite extraordinary. He said, "Hello, sorry I'm late. I think I'll do it. What do you want me to do?" That was the entire conversation!

How was Bowie on set?
When he arrived, his caravan [trailer] was full of personal things - virtually between takes he'd go back there. That sort of [detacted] attitude was not conventional or clichéd - it was real with him. He wasn't putting it on, it was who he was. It just confirmed more and more how right he was for the role. I remember the producer at one point said, "I'm a bit worried about the performance" - they didn't see how good it was. Mr Newton was trying to be mingled with and not noticed, [but kept revealing] some extraordinary flaw. For example, Bowie has a marvellous laugh. It was just left of centre. It was like [Bowie had thought], "Isn't that how they laugh on Earth?"

How did you deal with Bowie's interest in the occult? You had to move his trailer because it was on an Indian burial site…
It's OK. We all have our beliefs or our agnosticism. Think about it: maybe they are right? Who knows? I wouldn't like to be a non-believer in anything.

Do you remember when Bowie brought his son Duncan Jones to the set?
I must confess, I don't. Funnily enough, a son of mine knows [Duncan] as well. I liked his approach to his movie and Moon was terrific. Maybe we will meet [properly] some day. He's a great success.

Bowie kept mentioning Howard Hughes as an inspiration for Mr Newton. Was that a comparison you found helpful?
I was satisfied if he thought that and I didn't want to disturb that. I had a different thought about a company director, funnily enough. We wanted something he could invent that was a silly impossibility. I forget who it was - it might have been my idea - but we thought maybe it was a camera where you take the film and throw the camera away. Something insane! Within four years of filming it, I was at LA airport and saw a Fuji disposable camera. I didn't get a penny. [chuckles]

What became Low was originally going to be the film soundtrack - how did it feel when Bowie sent you a copy?
I enjoyed it tremendously. I think it was terrific, because the cover of Low was so good.I can understand why he didn't put himself. It wasn't out of resentment - it would have got in the way of being Mr Newton. He was wiser. I respect him tremendously. I'm glad I never felt bad about it - I pondered it and thought, "It belongs to Mr Bowie." The only people who were complaining were saying, "We could have released the soundtrack. That would have been fantastic!" F*** it, I know it's right.

In a number of subsequent interviews Bowie has discussed how he was on drugs at the time...
He lived very separately. He had his caravan. He was a very controlled and highly intelligent man. That's not a flattery thing - intellectually he was very focused, very sharp. People get stoned in different ways - if they're nervous or worried or upset, they're looking for happiness. I never questioned him on the reasons. It stepped up after the film was over and when we went to see him during post-production he was heavily getting into it. After all, at one time people used cocaine in a very general way - in Victorian times, they used all kinds of drugs and things. I've known alcoholics and drink doesn't have the same effect on [everyone].

Bowie told NME afterwards that he was was considering moving to New Mexico. Did you feel that he was enjoying himself?
I couldn't tell that. We seemed to be very close and separate at the same time. We had one purpose, which I liked very much. Very often one has to reassure the artist about their nervousness of becoming a different person. With him it was the reverse effect - it happened to me more than him! He did understand the character and it's reflection of the extremes of behaviour we all go through. When Mr Newton came to a strange place, he spoke language in a weird way like a foreigner. Bowie was a foreigner, a stranger in a strange land - he was an Englishman in New Mexico. The locals probably thought of Englishmen completely differently…

Published 14 Mar 2012
Photo Credit: Rex Features

GQ.com

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Mar - 20:30 (2012)    Sujet du message: DB DONATES SIGNED LITHO TO SWEET RELIEF MUSICIANS FUND Répondre en citant

DB DONATES SIGNED LITHO TO SWEET RELIEF MUSICIANS FUND

All we need is music, sweet music...

David Bowie has donated a signed, limited edition Reality lithograph to the Sweet Relief Musicians Fund.

The litho is #46 of a limited run of 1,500 originally produced in 2003. The 18.5" x 18.5" is printed on Somerset paper and has been signed this year.

So far a 2012 Bowie signature is pretty scarce and the actual litho sold out a long time ago.

Sweet Relief Musicians Fund provides financial assistance to all types of career musicians who are struggling to make ends meet while facing illness, disability, or age-related problems. In other words, Healing Musicians in Need.

You can read more about the charity here, and join in the bidding here.

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Mar - 15:10 (2012)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

MESSAGE FROM DAVIDBOWIE.COM

Some say that it was a Mayan prophecy for 2012 and was forever thus. Others suggest it may have been deliberate sabotage by gremlins, finally successful after a sustained attack over many years. And one bloke said: "Your big end's gone, mate, the whole thing's a write-off.".

Whatever the truth, the old Bowienet, as we have known it, is kaput!

Sorry it has taken so long to get a message to you regarding the current state of affairs, but with no access to either the message boards or our newsletter service we had no means of making sure we could deliver to anywhere close to the full membership.

Instead, we're targeting this at all you Facebook Bowie followers in the hope that the message will spread to most of you that need to see it.

Firstly, a temporary www.davidbowie.com will launch shortly. The site will be a basic version to primarily deliver news. However, those of you that were paid-up members will also be able to access your email and the message boards once again.

And, of course, www.davidbowie.com will be free to existing members with, we're sorry to say, no facility for new member sign-ups in the short-term at least.

Moving forward, there will be a bigger, better version of www.davidbowie.com launched later, but we aren't mad enough to give you a proposed date for that right now.

We will announce the launch of the temp site here as soon as it happens, with log- in details for members, etc.

Thank you for your continued patience in this matter - The DavidBowie.com team.

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Mar - 08:22 (2012)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

lunamagic a écrit:
P.S. Stay tuned, there could be some news about Bowie coming out with new album in 2012!!!

from goingthruvinyl.com :
Citation:
PH a écrit:
March 14th, 2012 - 21:50
Incidentally, have you heard any more about a possible new album?

admin a écrit:
March 14th, 2012 - 21:58
Not as of yet; I was reading a twitter account that was reporting that he is in the works but I cross reference with other people and it appears to be untrue…. I’m thinking he will be bringing something out soon (but I have no evidence of that). Keeping my ear to the ground though.

RedSails

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Mar - 19:44 (2012)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

A propos de la BD « Haddon Hall, comment David rencontra Bowie » de Néjib,  une chronique de Pénélope Bagieu :

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Mar - 17:05 (2012)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

REUTERS
Nueva York en 2005, uno de sus últimos conciertos

El retiro lunar de David Bowie

Justo cuando se cumplen cuarenta años de la edición de «The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust», el británico sigue prácticamente desaparecido

DAVID MORÁN / barcelona
Día 23/03/2012 - 11.52h

Ahora que Ziggy ya no toca la guitarra ni mucho menos gana batallas con su sonrisa y ahora, justo ahora, que su artífice sigue guardando un silencio casi monacal, alejado del mundanal ruido del pop y cumpliendo años en esa Fortaleza de la Soledad en la que parece haber convertido su refugio neoyorquino, el calendario se apresta a recordar que la historia avanza a golpe de novedad, sí, pero también de mercadear con la nostalgia y el recuerdo.

Y es ese calendario, el mismo que hace pocos meses se encargó de felicitarle por su 65 cumpleaños, el que ahora se viste de gala para celebrar que se cumplen nada menos que cuatro décadas desde la edición de «The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust & The Spiders From Mars», una de las páginas clave de la historia del rock —búsquenlo en todas las listas de lo mejor del siglo XX— y cima desde la que David Bowie, el siempre escurridizo David Bowie, condensó las claves del glam e imaginó la música popular como espectáculo total.

Ambigüedad sexual
Se cumplen, pues, cuarenta años de un disco que, cargado como estaba de drama, electricidad, ambigüedad sexual e imparables estribillos, acabó por esculpir en oro y lentejuelas el perfil de estrella de un Bowie que ideó aquí el primero de sus muchos cambios de identidad.

En realidad, para el aniversario exacto de la publicación del disco habrá que esperar hasta el 6 de junio —el single «Starman» apareció un par de meses antes, el 28 de abril—, pero EMI, el sello del artista británico, ya anunció ayer que el próximo 5 de junio pondrá en circulación una nueva edición conmemorativa que, como ya ocurrió con la que se publicó en 2002, promete sonido mejorado y mezclas inéditas.

Nuevos planes para unas canciones de sobra conocidas que no hacen más que subrayar ese silencio en el que Bowie se ha sumido desde hace casi una década. Porque sí, tenemos los discos, frecuentemente reeditados y carne de todo tipo de aniversarios pero, ¿dónde está el autor? Y es que, como ocurriese con ese Tesla al que encarnó en «El prestigio», el creador de «Aladdin Sane» decidió un buen día salirse de plano y, desde entonces, poco más se ha sabido de él. Si nos ceñimos al estudio, las últimas noticias discográficas de Bowie datan de 2003, cuando publicó «Reality» y marcó el kilómetro cero de lo que amenaza con convertirse en su década fantasma.

Es cierto que el autor de «Héroes» aún tuvo tiempo de embarcarse en una gira internacional, pero apenas un año después de la salida del disco, el 25 de junio de 2004, sufrió un infarto en Scheesel (Alemania) mientras cantaba «Ziggy Stardust» y empezó a fundir a negro espaciando cada vez más sus apariciones. Al autor de «Hunky Dory» no se le ha vuelto a ver sobre un escenario desde el 9 de noviembre de 2006, cuando participó en un concierto benéfico en Nueva York, desempolvó el «Wild Is The Wild» de Nina Simone y cantó «Changes» a dúo con Alicia Keys.

Antes de eso ya había anunciado su intención de tomarse una temporada sabática —«no más giras ni discos», aseguró—, lo amplificó las especulaciones sobre su delicado estado de salud. Una sospecha creciente que el que fuera su mano derecha, Toni Visconti, se encargó de desmentir a finales del año pasado. «Los rumores no son ciertos. Bowie está perfecto de salud. Tiene muy buen aspecto, está fuerte. Lo prometo», aseguraba el legendario productor en una entrevista a finales del año pasado.

No hay retiro oficial
Aún así, no da la sensación de que tenga intención alguna de reconectar con su carrera. No se ha retirado oficialmente, de acuerdo, pero sus palabras no hacen más que apuntar en esa dirección. «No pienso para nada en volver a las giras. Estoy muy cómodo en este momento», aseguró hace un par de años, mientras disfrutaba de esa nueva placidez en compañía de su mujer, la modelo Iman, y su hija. «Sobre todo quiero ser un buen padre», ha llegado a decir.

Y a eso se dedica mientras pasea por las calles de Manhattan, colecciona arte, se deja ver ocasionalmente acompañando a su esposa y participa en actos benéficos. Quién sabe si mientras tanto no está rumiando su nuevo y definitivo paso o ande dándole vueltas a la idea de ponerse en órbita para rematar su retiro lunar haciéndole compañía al añorado Ziggy.

ABC.es

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Mar - 21:28 (2012)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Sur Facebook, quelqu'un lance ce qui pour le moment n'est encore qu'une nouvelle rumeur... sans lien, ni source :

"david Bowie aurait un cancer des os..."

Je réponds :

"Oui, attendez... attendez... patience et prudence... pendant des mois, on nous a bassiné avec un supposé cancer du foie."

Un autre facebookien lance :

"ça peut degénérer en méta osseuses le foie....."

Question Question Question Question Question Question

"I want to live"

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 316, 17, 18148, 149, 150  >
Page 17 sur 150

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation