Manofmusic Index du Forum

Manofmusic
Espace consacré à David Bowie et à la Culture sous toutes ses formes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Trevor Bolder 1950-2013
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
avcsar
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Mai - 21:24 (2013)    Sujet du message: Trevor Bolder 1950-2013 Répondre en citant

-----

Dernière édition par avcsar le Lun 28 Déc - 16:03 (2015); édité 1 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Mai - 21:24 (2013)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
noisy-synthesizer
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Mai - 21:34 (2013)    Sujet du message: Trevor Bolder 1950-2013 Répondre en citant

RIP  Sad

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Mai - 00:33 (2013)    Sujet du message: Trevor Bolder 1950-2013 Répondre en citant

So Long, Spider Man...

"I want to live"

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Mai - 00:35 (2013)    Sujet du message: Trevor Bolder 1950-2013 Répondre en citant

• A short clip of Trevor Bolder playing bass.

"I want to live"

zanedog

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Mai - 06:38 (2013)    Sujet du message: Trevor Bolder 1950-2013 Répondre en citant

Après Manzarek des Doors, un pilier d'un grand groupe du rock s'éteint...sale semaine...

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Mai - 07:48 (2013)    Sujet du message: Trevor Bolder 1950-2013 Répondre en citant

"I want to live"

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Mai - 07:50 (2013)    Sujet du message: Trevor Bolder 1950-2013 Répondre en citant

Message de MIKE GARSON sur son Facebook :

Trevor was an extra special guy and wonderful in the pocket bass player and team member!
In the years we worked together with the Spiders we never had one disagreement.
A big loss.
My sincerest condolences go out to his family.

"I want to live"

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Mai - 07:54 (2013)    Sujet du message: Trevor Bolder 1950-2013 Répondre en citant

L'Hommage du groupe Uriah Heep :

http://www.uriah-heep.com/newa/index.php

A Statement From Uriah Heep 

It is with great sadness that Uriah Heep announce the passing of our friend the amazing Trevor Bolder, who has passed away after his long fight with cancer. Trevor was an all time great, one of the outstanding musicians of his generation, and one of the finest and most influential bass players that Britain ever produced.

His long time membership of Uriah Heep brought the band’s music, and Trevor’s virtuosity and enthusiasm, to hundreds of thousands of fans across the world. He joined the band in 1976 and, barring one short break, was a fixture until his ill health forced him to take a step back early this year. Prior to joining Heep he was a founder and ever-present member of David Bowie’s legendary Spiders From Mars band, performing on all of their key albums and at countless shows. He also performed with Wishbone Ash, Cybernauts and The Rats.

Mick Box said, "Trevor was a ‘World Class’ bass player, singer & songwriter, and more importantly a World Class friend. He will be sadly missed by family, friends and rock fans all over the world. We are all numb to the core". 

Continue to the website or please sign the guestbook to leave your message at the lower right of this page. 

"I want to live"

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Mai - 15:05 (2013)    Sujet du message: Trevor Bolder 1950-2013 Répondre en citant

Message de Tony Visconti sur son Facebook...

I didn't know Trevor as well as I knew Mick and Woody, but he was undeniably a very important musician, a gifted musician, whom I always admired. I hope his life was an inspiration to millions.

"I want to live"

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Mai - 15:07 (2013)    Sujet du message: Trevor Bolder 1950-2013 Répondre en citant

Voir aussi ce topic :

David Bowie pays tribute to “A great man”

"I want to live"

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Mai - 15:10 (2013)    Sujet du message: Trevor Bolder 1950-2013 Répondre en citant

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Mai - 15:51 (2013)    Sujet du message: Trevor Bolder 1950-2013 Répondre en citant

http://dmme.net/interviews/bolder.html

Interview octobre 2003

"I want to live"

flopi

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Mai - 17:17 (2013)    Sujet du message: Trevor Bolder 1950-2013 Répondre en citant

j'avais beaucoup aimé le concept CYBERNAUTS je trouve que les reprises avaient "de la gueule"

Replay

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Mai - 20:49 (2013)    Sujet du message: Trevor Bolder 1950-2013 Répondre en citant

J'essayais encore il y a 20 minutes de jouer Starman à la basse... me disant que le son était exceptionnel.
Puis, je me connecte ici et j'apprends qu'il n'est plus de notre monde. Triste coïncidence. 
Comme le reste des Spiders, un grand musicien. Trop vite oublié.

Rest in peace !

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juin - 15:22 (2013)    Sujet du message: Trevor Bolder 1950-2013 Répondre en citant

Posté aujourd'hui sur Facebook :

ROCK musicians, friends and family gathered for a fitting farewell to bass guitarist Trevor Bolder.
About 600 people packed into St Mary's Church in Beverley for a celebration and thanksgiving of the Hull-born musician's life.

600 people packed into St Mary's Beverley for Trevor Bolder's funeral
The bass guitarist died last month, aged 62, after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
Those who attended yesterday included Woody Woodmansey, who, along with the Bolder and the late Mick Ronson, played with David Bowie as The Spiders From Mars in the early 
Mr Woodmansey said: "I am honoured to have known him as a friend.
"He was one of the few friends you might not see for a few years and yet meeting up with him again it was if you had only seen him yesterday.
"He was a world-class bass player. You have just got to read the list of who he played with – David Bowie, Wishbone Ash and Uriah Heep.
"He did what he wanted to do and he made a difference. I am going to miss him."
Uriah Heep guitarist Mick Box, who was moved to tears during the service, said: "I very much respected Trevor as a bass player, a singer, a songwriter and as a friend.
"He was never one to go on about his previous success. "He was modest to the core and was very quiet – unless he had a few brandies inside him.
"He was a deep thinker, really quite spiritual. He loved his family and they loved him."
Mr Box said the bassist would always refuse his invitations to stay at his home in London when returning from the UK after completing a world tour with the band.
Instead, he would insist on driving back to his family home in Little Weighton.
"He never once accepted my invitation to stay over. Even though he was probably jet-lagged, he would always get in his car and drive that extra 300 miles to get home. Home was his castle," said Mr Box.
Uriah Heep singer Bernie Shaw said: "He was my wingman for 27 years and I am going to miss him."
Hull singer Tony Gallagher performed a duet with Mr Box after delivering his own tribute at the service.
He said the musician helped support his own career over the years.
"He produced some of our demos and we got to know each other well," said Mr Gallagher.
"Over the last seven years we became close. He was Uncle Trev to my kids and I always called him Boss.
"He leaves a huge musical legacy but that is overshadowed by the size of his heart."
Other friends and neighbours from Little Weighton also paid their own tributes.
Steve Jennings recalled his support for youngsters who were keen on music.
"He once took a group of us to see Def Leppard at Sheffield Arena and got us into the backstage VIP area because he knew the band," said Mr Jennings.
"He always remained humble and treated everyone the same, whether he was with the rich or famous or down the pub playing pool or darts.
"He never forgot his roots. All he wanted to do was play rock'n'roll the best he could."

"I want to live"

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Trevor Bolder 1950-2013

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation