Manofmusic Index du Forum

Manofmusic
Espace consacré à David Bowie et à la Culture sous toutes ses formes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Photos sur David Bowie
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 342, 43, 44122, 123, 124  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> Photos sur David bowie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Thinwhitedude

MessagePosté le: Dim 1 Avr - 12:33 (2012)    Sujet du message: Photos sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

He is wearing a blue Lurex jacket open to the navel and a pair of blue denims tucked into what , appear to be boxing boots.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 1 Avr - 12:33 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Thinwhitedude

MessagePosté le: Dim 1 Avr - 16:52 (2012)    Sujet du message: Photos sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Brad Elterman: Then and NowHow did you get started in the paparazzi business?Iwas not always a paparazzo. I shot for all of the record companies and rock magazines. I was friends with many of the bands and we all hung out. Back in 1975 I wanted to take photos of David Bowie while he was in L.A and I was turned down by the publicist. Bowie was such a provocative figure back then and every move he made was controlled by his management and PR. That was really something back then, because there was very little control between the media and the talent back then.I got word that he was recording at Cherokee Studio on Fairfax and I thought to myself that it would be fun to try and make a photo of him as he left the studio. I waited all night for him and around 6am he emerged with with producer Paul Buckmaster holding the tapes for Man Who Sold The World. He left in a unwashed Mercedes and that photograph made a full page in Creem Magazine’s section “Stars In Their Cars”. I was a bit concerned if my first paparazzi gig would ruin me in the industry, but I was all of about 19 back then and all of the PR adored me and got a great laugh out of it.

Thinwhitedude

MessagePosté le: Dim 1 Avr - 17:58 (2012)    Sujet du message: Photos sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

I Was A Teenage Paparazzo
Brad Elterman: 1975: I wanted to take David Bowie's photo in the worst way. I had called his publicist asking for a photo pass, but I was turned down. No one knew me at the time and Bowie had a couple of photographers who did most of his coverage, but this was not going to stop me. I had a tip that he was having a late night recording session at Cherokee Recording Studios on Fairfax Blvd in Hollywood. The tip came from a very reliable source; so, I cut school, got there really early in the morning, and waited for Bowie to emerge. 6am Bowie walked out and the early morning light was magic. All he said to me was “Good Morning.” Since no one was really doing paparazzi-style photography back then both Bowie and his producer, Paul Buckmaster, thought my approach was incredibly hysterical. Word got out to all of the publicists in town that I was bold enough to perform this sort of ambush, but since I was a teenage kid, they all found it amusing. Creem ran the photograph as a full page in their "Stars And Their Cars" section. 

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 1 Avr - 18:22 (2012)    Sujet du message: Photos sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

David Bowie Walking
Brad Elterman interview produced by Erica

WWW.BRADELTERMAN.COM

Thinwhitedude

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Avr - 14:26 (2012)    Sujet du message: Photos sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

De quoi pourrait on bien parlé aujourd'hui ?
Hier c'était vraiment intéressant, l'article de 73, l'arrestation de 76, le paparazzo de 75, super photos, film et articles !
Bowie et Lulu ? 

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Avr - 06:34 (2012)    Sujet du message: Photos sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

"I want to live"

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Avr - 14:52 (2012)    Sujet du message: Photos sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Elizabeth Peyton
David Bowie
Oil on board
11 x 14 1/2 inches (27.9 x 36.8 cm)
Courtesy Regen Projects, Los Angeles and Gavin Brown's Enterprise, New York
© Elizabeth Peyton
www.huffingtonpost.com

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Avr - 18:40 (2012)    Sujet du message: Photos sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

MILENIO
Lunes 2 de abril de 2012

cm

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Avr - 06:38 (2012)    Sujet du message: Photos sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Merci Luna. La fin de l'article est peu flatteur et surf sur la rumeur : " Au jour d'aujourd'hui , On sait peu de chose concernant David Bowie (Entre autre il se dit qu'il a tellement grossi qu'il ne veut pas être vu )"
Je me demande juste si le syndrome Elvis Presley est toujours bien vivant dans l'esprit des gens

halloweenduke

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Avr - 07:49 (2012)    Sujet du message: Photos sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

no habla espanol
si ya mention du retour merci de traduire lol

Nightflight
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Avr - 08:09 (2012)    Sujet du message: Photos sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

"... qu'il ne peut pas être vu" !!!

C'est pas le syndrome Presley... c'est le syndrome Elephant Man !!!

"I want to live"

cm

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Avr - 12:16 (2012)    Sujet du message: Photos sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

ou de l'homme invisible Mr. Green

NB: L'article concerne l'album ziggy stardust  , il n' y a rien concernant un retour de Bowie .

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Avr - 18:09 (2012)    Sujet du message: Photos sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Avr - 19:17 (2012)    Sujet du message: Photos sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

David Bowie et le danseur australien Russell Page
(1986)

lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Avr - 19:30 (2012)    Sujet du message: Photos sur David Bowie Répondre en citant

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Photos sur David Bowie

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> Photos sur David bowie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 342, 43, 44122, 123, 124  >
Page 43 sur 124

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation