Manofmusic Index du Forum

Manofmusic
Espace consacré à David Bowie et à la Culture sous toutes ses formes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Reznor praises Bowie and TND in The Hollywood Reporter

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lunamagic
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Déc - 04:11 (2013)    Sujet du message: Reznor praises Bowie and TND in The Hollywood Reporter Répondre en citant

18 December 2013

Reznor praises Bowie and TND in The Hollywood Reporter

“A big surprise, right between the eyes”

The January 3, 2014, issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine has a great appreciation of David Bowie and The Next Day written by Nine Inch Nails frontman, Trent Reznor.
The unheralded arrival of the album clearly left an impression on Trent, as evidenced in this edited version of the closing paragraphs of the piece.

“I'm still unravelling the riddle that he presented. I'm still getting new meanings out of the lyrics. What I thought was conservative production now feels forward-thinking. Like any great album, it's revealed itself to be something that wasn't what I initially thought. The marketing, too, felt like a breath of fresh air.
Bowie is the most important figure to have inspired me. To a kid growing up in rural Pennsylvania, out of reach of college radio and on the wrong side of the Internet -- in isolation -- to see this alien creep in, this larger-than-life character who was smart ... he's been a consistent reference point as somebody who is uncompromising. He has found an audience yet challenges that audience and continues moving forward in a fearless way. ”

You can read the full thing here,
And what’s more, the article is accompanied by an uncropped version of the classy Jimmy King shot on this page.
The physical version of The Hollywood Reporter magazine will be available in a couple of weeks.

davidbowie.com

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Déc - 04:11 (2013)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manofmusic Index du Forum -> David Bowie -> J'ai entendu un truc sur David Bowie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation